The responsible body within the meaning of the data protection laws, in particular EU Data Protection Basic Regulation (DSGVO):
In cooperation with our hosting providers, we make every effort to protect the databases as well as possible against unauthorized access, loss, misuse or forgery.
We would like to point out that data transmission on the Internet (e.g. communication by e-mail) can have security gaps. A complete protection of data against access by third parties is not possible.
By using this website, you agree to the collection, processing and use of data in accordance with the following description. This website can be visited without registration. Data such as pages called up or the name of the file called up, date and time are stored on the server for statistical purposes without these data being directly related to your person. Personal data, in particular name, address or e-mail address are collected as far as possible on a voluntary basis. The data will not be passed on to third parties without your consent.
Processing of personal data
Personal data is all information that relates to an identified or identifiable person. A data subject is a person about whom personal data is processed. Processing includes any handling of personal data, irrespective of the means and procedures applied, in particular the retention, disclosure, acquisition, deletion, storage, modification, destruction and use of personal data.
We process personal data in accordance with Swiss data protection law. In other respects, we process personal data – insofar and to the extent that the EU DSGVO is applicable – in accordance with the following legal principles in connection with Art. 6 Paragraph 1 DSGVO:
- lit. a) Processing of personal data with the consent of the person concerned.
- lit. b) Processing of personal data for the purpose of fulfilling a contract with the data subject and for the implementation of appropriate pre-contractual measures.
- lit. c) Processing of personal data for the fulfilment of a legal obligation to which we are subject under any applicable law of the EU or under the applicable law of any country in which the DPA is applicable in whole or in part.
- lit. d) Processing of personal data to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person.
- lit. f) Processing of personal data for the purpose of safeguarding the legitimate interests of us or of third parties, except where such interests are overridden by fundamental freedoms and rights or by the interests of the data subject. Legitimate interests are in particular our commercial interest in being able to provide our website, information security, the enforcement of our own legal claims and compliance with Swiss law.
We process personal data for the duration necessary for the purpose or purposes in question. In the case of longer-term storage obligations due to legal and other obligations to which we are subject, we restrict processing accordingly.
This website uses SSL/TLS encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as the requests you send to us as the site operator. You can recognise an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from “http://” to “https://” and by the lock symbol in your browser line.
If the SSL or TLS encryption is activated, the data that you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
Data transmission security (without SSL)
Please note that data transmitted via an open network such as the Internet or an e-mail service without SSL encryption can be viewed by anyone. You can recognize an unencrypted connection by the fact that the address line of the browser displays “http://” and no lock symbol is displayed in your browser line. Information transmitted via the Internet and content received online may, under certain circumstances, be transmitted via third-party networks. We cannot guarantee the confidentiality of messages or documents transmitted via such open networks or third-party networks.
If you disclose personal information over an open network or third-party networks, you should be aware that your information may be lost or that third parties may potentially access this information and therefore collect and use it without your consent. Although in many cases the individual data packets are transmitted in encrypted form, the names of the sender and recipient are not. Even if the sender and the recipient live in the same country, data transmission via such networks is often carried out without controls even via third countries, i.e. also via countries that do not offer the same level of data protection as your country of residence. We assume no responsibility for the security of your data during transmission via the Internet and disclaim any liability for direct or indirect losses. We ask you to use other means of communication should you consider this necessary or reasonable for security reasons.
Despite extensive technical and organisational security precautions, data may be lost or intercepted and/or manipulated by unauthorised persons. We take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to prevent this within our system as far as possible. However, your computer is located outside the security area under our control. It is your responsibility as a user to inform yourself about the necessary security measures and to take appropriate action in this regard. As website operator, we are in no way liable for any damage that you may suffer as a result of data loss or manipulation.
Data which you enter in online forms may be passed on to third parties for the purpose of order processing and may be viewed and, if necessary, processed by them.
If you send us enquiries via the contact form, your details from the enquiry form, including the contact data you provide there, will be stored by us for the purpose of processing the enquiry and in the event of follow-up questions. We will not pass on this data without your consent.
Rights of affected persons
Right to confirmation
Every affected subject has the right to obtain confirmation from the website operator as to whether personal data relating to him or her are being processed. If you wish to exercise this right of confirmation, you can contact the data protection officer at any time.
Right to information
Every person affected by the processing of personal data has the right to receive free information from the operator of this website at any time about the personal data stored about him/her and a copy of this information. In addition, the following information may be provided if necessary:
- processing purposes
- categories of personal data processed
- recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed
- if possible, the planned duration for which the personal data will be stored or, if this is not possible, the criteria for determining this duration
- the existence of a right of rectification or erasure of personal data relating to him or her or of a restriction on processing by the controller or a right to object to such processing
- the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority
- if the personal data are not collected from the data subject: All available information on the origin of the data
The data subject shall also have the right to obtain information as to whether personal data have been transferred to a third country or to an international organisation. If this is the case, the data subject shall also have the right to obtain information on the appropriate safeguards relating to the transfer.
If you wish to exercise this right of information, you can contact our data protection officer at any time.
Right of rectification
Any person concerned by the processing of personal data shall have the right to obtain the rectification without delay of inaccurate personal data relating to him. The data subject shall also have the right to obtain the completion of incomplete personal data, including by means of a supplementary declaration, having regard to the purposes of the processing.
If you wish to exercise this right of rectification, you can contact our data protection officer at any time.
Right of cancellation (right to be forgotten)
Any person concerned by the processing of personal data has the right to obtain from the controller of this website the deletion of personal data relating to him/her without delay, if one of the following reasons applies and if the processing is not necessary:
- the personal data have been collected or otherwise processed for purposes for which they are no longer necessary
- the data subject withdraws the consent on which the processing was based and there is no other legal basis for the processing
- the data subject objects to the processing for reasons arising from his or her particular situation and there are no overriding legitimate reasons for processing, or in the case of direct marketing and related profiling, the data subject objects to the processing
- The personal data were processed unlawfully
- The deletion of personal data is necessary to comply with a legal obligation under Union or national law to which the controller is subject
- The personal data were collected in relation to information society services provided directly to a child
If one of the above reasons applies and you wish to have personal data stored by the operator of this website deleted, you can contact our data protection officer at any time. The data protection officer of this website will ensure that the request for deletion is complied with immediately.
Right to restriction of processing
Any person concerned by the processing of personal data has the right to obtain from the controller of this website the restriction of the processing if one of the following conditions is met:
- the accuracy of the personal data is contested by the data subject, for a period of time sufficient to enable the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data
- The processing is unlawful, the data subject refuses to have the personal data deleted and requests instead that the use of the personal data be restricted
- the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but the data subject needs them for the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims
- the data subject has objected to the processing for reasons relating to his or her particular situation and it is not yet clear whether the controller’s legitimate reasons outweigh those of the data subject
If one of the above-mentioned prerequisites is given, you can request the restriction of personal data stored by the operator of this website at any time by contacting our data protection officer. The data protection officer of this website will arrange for the restriction of the processing.
Right to data transferability
Any person concerned by the processing of personal data has the right to obtain the personal data relating to him/her in a structured, standard and machine-readable format. He or she also has the right to have this data communicated to another controller if the legal requirements are met.
The data subject shall also have the right to obtain that personal data be transferred directly from one controller to another controller, in so far as this is technically feasible and provided that it does not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of other persons.
To assert the right to data transfer, you can contact the data protection officer appointed by the operator of this website at any time.
Right of objection
Any person concerned by the processing of personal data has the right to object at any time, on the grounds relating to his particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning him.
In the event of an objection, the operator of this website will no longer process the personal data unless we can prove compelling reasons for processing that are worthy of protection, which outweigh the interests, rights and freedoms of the person concerned, or if the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
To exercise your right to object, you can contact the data protection officer of this website directly.
Right to revoke consent under data protection law
Any person concerned by the processing of personal data has the right to withdraw his or her consent to the processing of personal data at any time.
If you wish to exercise your right to revoke a consent, you can contact our data protection officer at any time.
The copyrights and all other rights to content, images, photos or other files on the website belong exclusively to the operator of this website or the specifically named rights holders. For the reproduction of all files, the written consent of the copyright holder must be obtained in advance.
Anyone who commits a copyright infringement without the consent of the respective copyright holder may be liable to prosecution and, if necessary, to damages.
General disclaimer of liability
All information on our website has been carefully checked. We make every effort to ensure that the information we offer is up-to-date, correct and complete. Nevertheless, the occurrence of errors cannot be completely ruled out, which means that we cannot guarantee the completeness, correctness and topicality of information, including journalistic and editorial information. Liability claims arising from material or non-material damage caused by the use of the information provided are excluded, unless there is evidence of wilful intent or gross negligence.
The publisher may change or delete texts at his own discretion and without notice and is not obliged to update the contents of this website. The use or access to this website is at the visitor’s own risk. The publisher, its clients or partners are not responsible for damages, such as direct, indirect, accidental, pre-determined or consequential damages, which are allegedly caused by visiting this website and therefore do not assume any liability.
The publisher also accepts no responsibility or liability for the content and availability of third-party websites that can be accessed via external links on this website. The content of linked sites is the sole responsibility of their operators. The publisher thus expressly distances itself from all third-party content that may be relevant under criminal or liability law or that is contrary to public decency.
Questions to the data protection officer
If you have any questions about privacy, please contact us via email or contact the responsible person in our organization listed at the beginning of this privacy statement directly.